Why should you take vitamins for your skin?
Vitamins are not only good for the everyday functions our body performs, but they also affect the way we look on the outside. Your skin quality reflects what is going on in the overall health of your body. Toxins and hormonal upset are exhibited in skin blemishes, most appear around your mouth and chin. As the saying goes, we are what we eat.
The Top 6 Vitamins keep our skin healthy, wrinkle free, and help prevent acne.
1.Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that protects our skin cells from damage and reduces the effect of sun exposure on our skin. Combined with vitamin A it’s proven effective at preventing skin cancer. Foods rich in vitamin E are sunflower seeds, almonds, peaches, spinach, blueberries, tomatoes, and avocados.
2.Vitamin A is a beta-carotene or retinol that promotes proper repair and maintenance of skin cells. Foods rich in vitamin A are livers, chili peppers, carrots, sweet potatoes, kale, squash, spinach, and mangos.
3. Vitamin C is an antioxidant needed to form collagen, a tissue that helps to hold skin cells together. Foods rich in Vitamin C are strawberries, guava, black currents, peppers, kale, broccoli, citrus fruits, and brussel sprouts.
4. Vitamin D is an immune system regulator, and clinically proven to greatly reduce your risk of developing any form of cancer. We absorb vitamin D through our skin from sun exposure, in the foods we eat, and supplements. Foods rich in vitamin D are fish oils, milk, and egg yolks.
5. Niacin is a mineral that helps open up the blood vessels located under our skin to improve circulation. Niacin rich foods are tuna, salmon, chicken breast, turkey, veal, peanuts, and whole wheat grains.
6. Zinc is a mineral and very important to keeping our skin healthy. Zinc acts by controlling production of oil and may even help control some of the hormones that create acne. Zinc rich foods are veal, oysters, yogurt, green peas, turkey, shrimp, and venison. Zinc is also great at treating acne topically click here for more details.
Another well written informed article on vitamins and your skin.
- Supplements That Help Acne-Prone Skin « Face Reality Acne Clinic … - Supplements That Help Acne-Prone Skin. Keep in mind that these supplements will not get your skin clear. You need the right homecare products used in the right way to achieve that. But here are some supplements that can …
- Health issues | Acne | Health-Diets.Net - Contraceptive pill; Deficiencies of vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin E, essential fatty acids and/or zinc; Fatty diet; Female hormone imbalance (premenstrual acne); Food intolerances (e.g. chocolate, cocoa, cheese, sugar);
http://www.foundationforoilyoracneproneskin.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to ("Foundation for Oily Acne Prone Skin" (amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com or myhabit.com).
Last updated byat .